Muenster n : semisoft pale-yellow cheese
Munster refers to many things, primarily place names of which the best-known are the Irish province Munster and the German city Münster.
Note that in German the letters u and ü are distinct and are pronounced differently. According to German typesetting conventions, if no diacritics are available the letter "ü" is denoted by "ue".
- Munster, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Münster, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, where the Peace of Westphalia was signed
- Münstertal, Black Forest, a village in Germany
- Münster, Hesse, a village in Germany
- Munster, Lower Saxony, a town in Germany
- Münster, Bavaria, a town in the district of Donau-Ries
- Neumünster, a town in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Munster, KZN, a town on the south coast of Kwazulu Natal, South Africa
- Munster (cheese), a variety of cheese originating in Alsace, France
- Muenster cheese, a similarly named, but different, cheese made in America
- The Munsters, a U.S. television series
- Royal Munster Fusiliers, referred to as the Munsters, a British Army regiment from Ireland disbanded in 1922
- Munsterlander, a breed of dogs
- M.V. Munster, a series of passenger ferries
- Munster Rugby, one of four branches of the Irish Rugby Football Union, and is responsible for rugby union in the Irish province of Munster
- Munster Senior Football Championship, Gaelic Athletic Association inter county competition.
- Munster Senior Club Football Championship, Gaelic Athletic Association club competition.
muenster in Tosk Albanian: Munster
muenster in German: Munster
muenster in French: Munster
muenster in Dutch: Munster
muenster in Japanese: ミュンスター (曖昧さ回避)
muenster in Polish: Munster
muenster in Portuguese: Munster
muenster in Serbian: Минстер
muenster in Russian: Мюнстер (значения)
muenster in Turkish: Munster